[Question #261964]: How to get programmatically the results

Hi Guys,
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I did not find any post on this.
I'm developing a launcher for XQual XStudio (a test management platform) to drive SikuliX tests.
So the launcher is going to programmatically run a command line such as:

<sikuli_path>/runsikulix.cmd --debug <debugLevel> --logFile <logPath> --userLog <userPath> --run <path>/<testname>.sikuli

Now when the command returns, the launcher will need to retrieve programmatically the result (Passed or Failed) to push this to XStudio's database.

Could you tell me how to achieve this?

Maybe the only information is the returned error code? 0=success >0=failure?
I would prefer getting something more detailed so that the launcher can return several message to XStudio - ideally one by step in the script.
An XML or HTML report I could parse would be ideal.

Thanks,