Re: [Question #262133]: How to set up a sikuli-java application using Eclipse and Ant

Etien gave more information on the question:
Dear RaiMan

i am continuing stroggling myself on Sikuli. I have just choosen the Option two of your proposal. I started the Sikulixsetup.jar file. I selected the Option 2 so that i have the sikulixapi.jar generated.

Now i importer the TestMaven Project from your page: https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-2014/tree/master/TestRunMaven

When i executed the commands listed below, i received the errorr seen in the attached file.
mvn clean install
mvn exec:exec

What am i doing wrong?

please help me!