Re: [Question #262228]: Getting [error] ResourceLoader: checkLibsDir: usr_paths Unhandled exception

The crash is due to some not "compatible" content of the Java version string in the properties.
I will change that and give you a new sikulixapi.jar in the known place later (I will post here again when ready).

To get a debug output of Sikuli from the beginning, you then have to take care, that you have
-Dsikuli.Debug=3
as Java command line parameter somehow, before anything of your stuff containing references to SikuliX classes is touched.