Re: [Question #262228]: Getting [error] ResourceLoader: checkLibsDir: usr_paths Unhandled exception

ok, your Java does not seem to be very compatible to Oracle's reference
version, at least according to system and JVM related features.

I made some adjustments in the startup sequence, so it should now get
through the RunTimeINIT, but produce some error/warnings for now.

additionally it spits out the System.properties in your case, which I am interested in, to compare with the Oracle settings.
You might paste this output section here or send it privately via https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke.

the revised sikulixapi.jar is available in the known place.