[Question #262715]: Sikuli freezes on yellow startup screen

Hello, everyone. I'm not so intimate with Java and Sikuli, more like an enthusiast. I've installed Sikuli in 3 different PCs and worked fine in all of them, but for a forth one I had a strange behavior, and couldn't find any log or information that could help me to check the error. The batch runs and then the loading screen freezes, and nothing happens, no matter how much time I gave to it. All PCs have the same Java version.

Details: Java 1.6.0_12, Sikuli version 1.0.1, Windows 7 x64. Executed with runIDE.cmd batch.

Could someone give me a hand? Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I've already tried this solution (https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/236126) but it didn't help. I also debugged the batch using runIDE.cmd -d3 and no info was important. More details here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28322879/sikuli-freezes-on-startup.