[Question #262811]: Is there a way to iterate through all these images in a smart way?

I am trying to click on every link in a web page. There 500 links and the links in a numbered list (1 to 500). Basically each number entry is a row and there are 500 rows. The number on each row is formatted in bold and gray color.

I have captured the 500 images corresponding each of the numbers.
Is there a way to iterate through each of the captured images by through all 500 hundred into a array of some sort or a list, and iterate over it like this:

num_images  = list of 500 images
while (num_images.next isn't empty)
     find(num_images.next)
     click(getLastMatch().offset(Location(x, y)))
     do some other stuff

Any help appreciated.