[Question #262845]: Java code to wait till clickable image appears

Hi,

I need help in two scenarios:
1) I am able to integrate sikuli with Selenium webdriver using Eclipse to click on a image, however I wish to know if there is a Java code which waits till the image becomes click-able (or appears)  in the pop-up window.

2) I have created a function for click function with offset by hardcoding the offset values, is there a way to pass this values dynamically, ie., while calling the function.

Thanks a lot, this site has been very helpful in resolving many of my issues.