Re: [Question #262874]: imagePath working inside eclipse but not in jar

Description changed to:
Hello everybody,

I wrote a simple endless running game in javascript and I'm trying to write a bot for it.

I wrote the bot using the sikuli library and it works perfectly inside eclipse. However as soon as I export the project, it no longer works.
The problem is with the ImagePath.add() method. In the image below you can see my fully expanded project setup. My main class is located under the application package in Launcher.java.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BymG7-nABOfnUm5TNGp1Q0dzU1E/view?usp=sharing

Inside the Watcher.java file under the package domain I've got this line: ImagePath.add("application.Launcher/sikuli");
It works perfectly in my Maven project inside eclipse an dit finds all my images. (The images are in the folder src/main/resources/sikuli).
This is the error that I get when I create a runnable jar and try to run it. As soon as it hits the sikuli imageSearch code it crashes with the error:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BymG7-nABOfnX19TWGtaS3V2VWM/view?usp=sharing

I'm new to both sikuli and Maven, so I've got no clue what's going on. I hope somebody can help me fix this error. I'm having this for over a month now and still have no clue what I'm doing wrong.
I've also included my pom file. You can find it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BymG7-nABOfnbWJfdTN5ZzZKclE/view?usp=sharing