Re: [Question #262951]: Performance slowdown

RaiMan requested more information:
This has nothing to do with performance degradation.
Your script is somehow simply coming out of sequence and hence the wrong find ops are performed, which takes time.

I currently do not have the time to dig deeper into your problem to get
on you on the road.

You can send me a zip of your script, so I can see the images you are using and the link of the page you are acting on.
I will then look into it within the next 24 h
my mail at top left of https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke