[Question #263035]: keystroke in flash appli

Hi,
first of all i want to say good job to you Rai for your work on sikuli!

Now my prob, i made a A.I. of tetris game, and now i try to interface it with a real flash appli (http://www.tetrisfriends.com/games/Battle2P/game.php). My last problem happens when
i try to send info back to the browser game. Informations to transmit are simple keystroke UP, LEFT,RIGHT, and
SPACE.

An easy way to simulate the problem is the following loop:

while(1):
            type(Key.SPACE)
            print "SPACE PRESSED"
            wait(0.5)

then just focus the game in action, and it's like one half event gets lost.
I tried also with keyDown, keyUp methods, with robot.keyPress java native method, but with the same result.

I tested also on a simple web page focusing url, or simple notepad, and the cursor there moves as expected!
I'm on win 8.1 (google chrome browser and I.E), tried on last stable 1.0.1 and on last nightly build 1.1.0.

I feel like the flash application filtered events, any suggestions or ideas to fix this?

B.R.
Flo