Re: [Question #255783]: Capturing the Pattern found as part of the Match object returned

skeets posted a new comment:
OK we have test output that can show you a bit more about what we are
seeing with this latest 1/16/15 release.  It seems that the first few
getLastScreenImages are OK but after that it appears that some
getLastScreenImages are "lingering" around so a screen image from a
PREVIOUS test is printed out to our HTML test result file instead of the
CURRENT getLastScreenImage. We don't reuse any match object or anything.
It appears to work for one or two of our test steps and then the next
step it doesn't work, then it works again, etc.

All our code does is take the Match Image and call
getLastScreenImageFile() and then we put that file into our HTML test
result file.  We do this after every test step.  The code example is
what I put up in #6 above.  That is all we really are doing.

Is there a way to send you/attach the result HTML file to show you what
I mean?  Thanks much.