Re: [Question #262715]: Sikuli freezes on yellow startup screen

Thiago is still having a problem:
Hello, RaiMan. Sorry about the delay.

I did all the steps you said, reinstalled this even getting the JAR
versions inside the lunchpad repository, but none of the attempts had
worked. The same error still happens (JIntellitypeException). I also
tried to copy the libs from the PCs that Sikuli works, but none of this
helped.

Do you still have another guess or I can start crying? =D

Thank you.