Re: [Question #263287]: Best way to read a combobox, or any other control with unselectable content

Edmundo Valle Neto is still having a problem:
Thanks for the answer.

1. Overkill, moreless 5570 items.
2. Yes Im doing that, but as I said the content of the combobox is not exactly typed 100% as the postal service (where I got the city, defines it), I need to choose, I need to read and I need to decide if I stick with it.

Something easier than I said, would be process those cities that I found
inside the source, don't do anything with that, only search it what I
want is there (and if I don't find it, then work with matching ratios)
then simply type it inside the combobox (spaces are typed with
shift+space).

But as I said, its luck to be able to extract the source from the
combobox from a jar file, in other programs I will not have that luck.