[Question #263371]: Region.exists: seems that imagefile could not be found on disk

So I made a simple script to do a few things on my computer automatically and I used it for days without any problems. Now suddenlly on a couple calls for exists function where the arguments are those small screenshots I get this message. It's very strange because there are more of these exists with screenshots and they work fine. I checked the folder where they're located and everything is in order, so no clue what to do about this.

Any advice ?

thx