Re: [Question #263333]: searching for multiple images in multiple regions

Ransford posted a new comment:
I am using the current version. The absolute values are being used since
the screen remains static but the image I would click exists elsewhere
on the screen as well. using absolute values ensures It always goes to
the correct one.

the last click is to get me back to where (imageholder) exists so as to
keep the loop going if its not there it stops in that screen.  I will
try this way out and see where it takes me. I already have a couple
ideas how to speed things up but only after I have found the image in
the location im looking for.