Re: [Question #263354]: Can we get a nightly build on the current development branch?

Currently I do not deliver any exe stuff (though I am experimenting with Launch4J).
The nightly Jenkins run "only" works with the latest version of the GitHub project and uploads the artefacts to nightly and OSSRH.

everything is still jars and will still be with 1.1.0 final.

... and hence the process still will be to download and run setup with
the relevant options to get usable stuff.