Re: [Question #263287]: Best way to read a combobox, or any other control with unselectable content

Edmundo Valle Neto posted a new comment:
I don't know how you use it, but I just tested it. I restrict the region
I want to recognize the text (its a line), do a findAll with a
similarity of 0.99 for all the characters and sort the matches by
position, the result is a phrase. It takes 4 seconds. The worst thing
happens if I let a very big empty area at the right, then the space
matches 30 times and it takes 10 seconds.