[Question #263460]: Runs on one box and does not run on another box (vmware)

Hi,
I have creates some testcases in Sikuli. I have to run  the same in my local and remote boxes. The remote box may have the different resolution but I am not sure.
Some of the testcases are running perfectly in both boxes and some testcases are failing on identifying the image as
FindFailed: can not find B:\REEE_SLC07LOY_VIEW\ptqa\Version_1_1.PNG in S(0)[0,0 1280x1024]
  Line 2106, in file Region.java

(1) The screen shot shows the image exists on the page
(2) I have added hard wait of 3 secs, hence there will be no synchronization issue
(3)  the code look like
Screen scr=new Screen();
Vision.setParameter("MinTargetSize", 18);

if(scr.find(sImagePath).isValid()){
		System.out.println("Object found withtthe path "+sImagePath);
		int x=scr.click(sImagePath);
		System.out.println("Done with"+x);
		return true;
	}
else
	{Logger.WriteLog("", "{{Element Not Found}}", "Info", "The looked for Element is not found -"+sImagePath);
		return false;
	}

This is the code snippet. This used to work fine locally but fails in remote vmware.
Even in remote box, some other images clicked with this code. hence I assume there will be some issue to find the object.

Both are win 7 boxes .

Note - When I simulate error, the location box is shown as
S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]
does this cause the isue and if so, how can I provide tolerance for resolution