Re: [Question #263444]: How to compare 2 regions

@aidma
very good points :-)

--1 if str(tableRegion) == str(tableRegion1):
should work, but I just realized, that I should implement the equals() method with the main objects like Region, Location, Screen, Pattern, … in the meaning, that the attributes are compared (with Region e.g. x, y, w, h)

Then we might want a method like region1.similar(region2), that returns
the similarity score by comparing the region's visual content (if
different size: the intersection top-left-aligned).

… stuff for version 2 ;-)

--2 comparing the visual content
… is possible rather easy:
(supposing region2 is not larger than region1 in width nor in height):
f = Finder(capture(region1))
f.find(capture(region2))
if f.hasNext():
    print "score=", f.next().getScore()