Re: [Question #263462]: Redirecting the Sikuli Logger and the "setLogger: Jython init: we have problems" Error

I never tried this running from an interactive Jython.

When I checked it earlier today, I did it in the IDE. Worked.
same should be the case when you run a script from command line.

I do not think, that decorating does anything (good or harm) since
internally everything is done by reflection (to have the solution
available for any scripting and the Java level (not yet fully
implemented though).

I have to check, wether it makes problems, when running from Jython
directly.

Thanks anyway.