Re: [Question #263462]: Redirecting the Sikuli Logger and the "setLogger: Jython init: we have problems" Error

aidma confirmed that the question is solved:
Awesome! Today's sikulixapi.jar works like a charm! Thanks for all your
help :D

By the way, I noticed that omitting "self" (or equivalent instance
reference) from the callback function causes ungraceful failure in the
SikulixIDE. When I run the code:

class myLogger():
    def callback(message):          #notice how this is not "def callback(self,message):"
        print "CUSTOM LOG: ", message

Debug.setLoggerNoPrefix(myLogger())
Debug.setLoggerAll("callback")
Debug.log("Log")

It just hangs forever and needs to be restarted (not even ALT+SHIFT C
can gracefully terminate the hanging). Though, when the callback
function is properly defined, everything works properly.

Anyways, that's an unrelated issue. Thanks again!