[Question #263533]: The Sikuli IDE closes and nothing happens on click

Hello,
I'm attempting to follow the tutorial #1 - hello world. I open Sikuli IDE, then click on "Take screenshot". The IDE closes and nothing happens. If I reopen IDE and try Ctrl+Shift+2, also nothing happens. When I click on links in "Find" menu located on teh left in the IDE, the IDE closes and nothing happens.
I'd really like to be able to go through the tutorial. Could someone please help?
I downloaded
Sikuli-X-1.0rc3 (r905)-win32
and also
sikuli-slides_windows-x64_1_5_0

I'm running windows 64-bit OS. I have java 7 installed.
Thanks a lot