[Question #263602]: How to send chinese letters in sikuli to launch a app?

Hi,

    I am trying to automate a "chinese"  android app through a emulator. In emulator i need to type "优酷" characters. Then that app will Launched for me.

   If I use the above chinese characters in Sikuli Its throws following error:

C:\RFW>jybot.bat android_apps_test_suite_Phase-5.robot
[ ERROR ] Error in file 'C:\RFW\android_apps_test_suite_Phase-5.robot': Importin
g test library 'calc.Calculator' failed: SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character in fil
e 'C:\RFW\andrapps.sikuli\calc.py', but no encoding declared; see http://www.pyt
hon.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details
Traceback (most recent call last):
  None
PYTHONPATH:
  C:\RFW\andrapps.sikuli
  C:\RFW\robot\libraries
  C:\RFW
  C:\RFW\sikulixapi.jar\Lib
  C:\RFW\Lib
  C:\RFW\jython-standalone-2.7-b3.jar\Lib
  __classpath__
  __pyclasspath__/
  .
CLASSPATH:
  C:\RFW\jython-standalone-2.7-b3.jar
  C:\RFW\sikulixapi.jar
android apps test suite Phase-5
testcase1                                                             | FAIL |
No keyword with name 'startBluestack' found.
android apps test suite Phase-5                                       | FAIL |
1 critical test, 0 passed, 1 failed
1 test total, 0 passed, 1 failed
Output:  C:\RFW\output.xml
Log:     C:\RFW\log.html