Re: [Question #263785]: How do I prevent the sikuli-ide from manually asking for command line options via the initial GUI popup?

David Douglas confirmed that the question is solved:
I'm not sure why I haven't found this information on any tutorials
online, maybe I just didn't look hard enough, but if I simply want to
run a pre-existing sikuli script in an automated fashion, all I have to
do is open the *.sikuli file from the command line and it will run
itself. Workaround. Problem solved as far as I'm concerned.