Re: [Question #263799]: Am able to click on *.sikuli file and run script, but when I tell command line to open script it doesn't work

Description changed to:
I'm running Mac OSX Mavericks, with the SikuliX-IDE.app application. I
have a script I'd like to run that works when I *physically click* on
the icon. Here's what happens when I click on the icon:

    - click on icon
    - popup for 3 seconds: "Do nothing to run script in 3 seconds...or click OK to open IDE"
    - the yellow box opens up. this does not happen when the program is not going to work. It says:
       "Sikuli Script 1.0.1
        - r /path/to/sikuliscript.sikuli
        ... starting - pls. wait ...
    - the script beguns to successfully run as intended

When I try to run the *.sikuli package from the command line like so:
            `open demoscript.sikuli`

I get the following results:
    - popup for 3 seconds like before
    - nothing else happens. the script never runs.

Anyone know how to fix this?