[Question #263876]: trying to run 'runIDE' script on mac, getting error: Unable to access jarfile /sikuli-ide.jar

I'm (still, see former questions) trying to get my sikuli script started from the command line. For starters, I've found a way to *click* on the *.sikuli file and get it executed, but when I run this command on mac:

    open script.sikuli

The script doesn't open property (see former question of mine).

So I'm trying to use the runIDE shell script as instructed in answer to a former question, but am getting this error:

    Davids-MacBook-Pro:Contents davidddouglas$ ./runIDE -r ~/Downloads/sikuli_costar.sikuli
    SIKULIX_HOME in environment specified as /Applications/SikuliX-IDE.app/Contents/sikuli-ide.jar
    running SikuliX-IDE: -Xmx512M -Dapple.laf.useScreenMenuBar -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dsikuli.FromCommandLine
    -jar /sikuli-ide.jar -r /Users/davidddouglas/Downloads/sikuli_costar.sikuli
    Unable to access jarfile /sikuli-ide.jar

Am I not selecting the right jar file? I don't see any file named "sikuli-script.jar" on my computer.

My $SIKULIX_HOME variable is set to /Applications/SikuliX-IDE.app/Contents/sikuli-ide.jar

Thanks