Re: [Question #263845]: dragDrop does not work using Jython script

Mohammed Abualrob is still having a problem:
thanks for the code, but sorry it does not solve the problem.
I worked with Sikuli a lot and I know many tricks and how it works, this drag and drop feature is not working from a jython script, the only way to see it in action is to install jython, point to the sikuli jar file, import the modules, create a few lines of code and you will see it in front of your eyes. I did not give up quickly, I have been trying to make it work for months but it seems there is either a bug or something missing that I am not aware of. I created an account and posted the question after I ran out of all options. I read all related posts and searched extensively for similar issues. looks no or few people are using the api from python.
M.