Re: [Question #263891]: Scripts recording tool do you need one?

@Denis
to completely revise the initial capturing process and to have some companion at runtime to step through a workflow and modify/optimize the captured images (some floating popup) is on the list for version 2
This will be a separate feature, to be able to integrate it as plugin into other IDE's or just use it standalone as a "workflow recorder"

If you have any contribution: always welcome.

The place to get in direct contact with me and my stuff:
http://sikulix.com