[Question #264096]: Is it possible to click on non rectangle shaped images?

Hi guys!

I'm doing testing of one difficult system that contains too many objects on the screen and sometimes it is very difficult to take a rectangle-shaped pic that will differs from the others. Could you kindly advise me if it's possible to prepare a non-standard shaped pictures and say sikuli where exactly it should click?

For example,

I tried to show a L-shaped picture, where dots are empty space and X is the dot where sikuli should click.
Thanks!