[Question #264116]: One more noob with a newbie question : launch scripts

Hi everybody,
I'm working on a program ( ControllerMate - on Mac ) that allows to configure devices to trigger keyboard and mouse actions ( to drive video editing programs in my case ). It can launch applescript too.

Then i found Sikuli ( i began with Sikuli_ide but i don't know if i need to work on sikuliX now )
and I created a script that can find an icon and click on it ! That's all for me for the moment  ;)

Now i'd like to create an applescript to run that sikuli script ( and trigger it via Controllermate )
And i'd like to run it fast enough and in background.

I searched over here and elsewhere but i am really not a programmer and failed !

If someone could help me, it would be great.
Thanks in advance