Re: [Question #264116]: One more noob with a newbie question : launch scripts

--- more than 1 monitor
you need to do nothing, is detected by SikuliX automatically.

But if an image   is not on the Screen(0) (the one having the
coordinates 0,0 top left) you have to tell it.

use(Screen(1))
click(image)

would search on the monitor assigned the id 1.

Your monitor configuration as it is seen by SikuliX:
JScreen.showMonitors()

--- elapsed time
if you start a script written in Python, it takes about 5 seconds (a bit more on your machine) to come to the point to run your script statements.
A search on the whole screen takes up to 1 second (this can be made faster down to milliseconds by telling Sikuli to look in a smaller region).
I am sorry, but the next few weeks the mentioned script run server will not be ready for use from AppleScript.

If you tell me more about your needs: maybe I have a solution for you.