[Question #264403]: App.open("cmd.exe") can't execute command

I  want to close all opened folder,so I use cmd command "tskill explorer". This command can execute manually, and by open sikuli IDE, click "run", this command can execute too!
But when I use command line to run sikuli script without IDE, this command can't execute, it said "tskill is not recognized as an internal or external command".
It makes me confusing, I don't know this is problem with windows system or sikuli?

This is sikuli script:
cmd = App.open("cmd.exe")
wait(1)
type("tskill explorer")
keyDown(Key.ENTER)
keyUp(Key.ENTER)
App.close(cmd)

This is the command to run sikuli script without IDE:
cd c:\program Files (x86)\sikuli X
sikuli-IDE.exe -r C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\sikuli\Auto_deploy_Dytest.sikuli