[Question #264451]: issues with interfacing SikuliX jar with C++ using JNI

I am working on a c++ project, i wanted to use sikuli. The jar is loaded properly. Then the problem i am facing is when i try loading the "Runtime class" through the JNI (FindClass) interface it is returning NULL.

So we are not able to pinpoint the issue with this. So we need the following information:
1) Has anybpody previously tried using sikulixapi.jar with C++ using JNI ? and do we have any working example of that ?
2) Are there any build instruction to build the sikulixapi.jar with the Debug info ?

Please do the needful and help me out.