Re: [Question #264483]: 1.0.1 how to run sikuli script from command line

eduardobedoya gave more information on the question:
I solved everything about 1.0.1 only that is to slow when running scripts from command line, now Im trying with 1.1.0 since you said it could improve run times.
But I don't know how to run a script from command line in this 1.1.0 new version, which I have installed in C:\sikuli
How can I achieve that?????
I have tried.
@start C:\Sikuli\runsikulix.cmd --run C:\Sikuli\scripts\lastone.sikuli
and this
--run <C:\Sikuli\runsikulix.cmd>:scripts\lastone.sikuli
with no result.
please help.