Re: [Question #264829]: Unable to run sikuli with OCR feature enabled: 32-bit/64-bit confusion?

Geoff Bache confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for this. I think you're on the right lines. I do indeed have
both 32-bit Java and 64-bit Java installed.

I downloaded again from tonight. Installation went fine, (double-clicked
jar file in explorer, which uses the default 64-bit version) and
afterwards I had only 64-bit DLLs. Then I ran SikuliX via
runSikulix.cmd, and it worked, but afterwards there were only 32-bit
DLLs. So this time the swapping out process succeeded. I cannot tell why
it didn't work before, there should be write permission there. Possibly
two processes ran at once or something like that.

I'm running SikuliX from a Python test harness script, which is using
32-bit Python. It seems this sets %ProgramFiles% to point out 32-bit
installations of other things, so affects runsikulix.cmd in that way.
Running it directly causes 64-bit Java to be used, running it via my
test harness causes the 32-bit version to be used. So my files are being
swapped back and forth, depending on how it is called.

But I'm up and running now, in any case. Thanks!