Re: [Question #254104]: How to run on raspbian (raspberry pi debian linux)

@Cyberschnaps (LOL, what a funny nickname, especially for me as being
German --- getting drunken from bits and bytes)

Now one year later, we are at pre-final 1.1.0 - but still native stuff
needed.

Carefully read http://sikulix.com/quickstart.

With some linux you need
- a Java 6+
- OpenCV libs and prereqs
- Tesseract libs and prereqs
- wmcrtrl and xdotool

download setup and run it (start with option 2, to make it crash as fast
as possible ;-)

with luck, the needed libVisionProxy.so is built on the fly.

If not, check the problems, but you have at least a build script that
you might modify to your needs and hopefully get a working
libVisionProxy.so

If you decide to go on, I would ask you to start a new question, to at
least talk about your success ;-)