Re: [Question #264960]: How could I place a string into clipboard?

eduardobedoya posted a new comment:
Yes sorry, I didn't know how to edit my question, I added the "count into clipboard" question in my first comment (Now I know how to edit it)
Thanks both worked fine.

I am in this page
https://docs.python.org/2.7/
I typed in the "Quick Search" box...."countAsText" but it didn't find anything

That is the right python tutorial, right?
Could you please suggest me some tutorial related to this "string to number stuff", I really would like to read about it?

Thanks Advanced.