[Question #265505]: Is there a way to convert the clipboard content into list in sikuli?

Hi,
I have manage to substract List B from List A but keeping the List A index, using this...

a = ["car", "plane", "truck", "motorcycle", "jet", "train"]
b = ["plane", "jet"]
c = [i for i, v in enumerate(a) if v not in b]

print (c) # this give the result [0,2,3,5]

In order to latter use it in...
hover(sortedMatches[c[0]]
hover(sortedMatches[c[1]]
to hover the mouse on a given item (hope Im not braking any syntax rule)

I have the list "b" preset in python,
My problem is that the list "a" come from clipboard content (always is different).

Is there a way to convert the clipboard content into list "a" in the run (interactively)???

Thanks Advanced.