Re: [Question #265384]: App.focus() fails to focus

akshata gave more information on the question:
Yes the Visual Studio window is as full screen. I have tried to use
App.focus() in many places to switch between windows and they seem to
work most of the times.

But, in the scenario mentioned the window2 opens and hides behind and
does not pop up. I wanted to focus that screen which did not pop up. And
in this case App.focus() fails all the time.