[Question #265665]: About how sikuli works

Hi Dear RaiMan:
   I have some questions to ask you again. : )
1.I've met a problem with sikuli on my application GUI, the test step is left-click one of buttons on the menu bar, I see that sikuli have found the correct button with my screenshot, but after the mouse move to the right position(I use Screen.mousemove() function), the hole pull-down menu disappear. After talking with our develop, she said there maybe some mouse action during sikuli capture the screenshot. Does it true? Does sikuli will do some mouse action during screenshot?

2.How does the sikuli works? Does the sikuli capture the screenshot and use OpenCV function to find the coordinate with my orginal picture?

3.I've download the source code from github, from the Finder.java i see the code below
import org.sikuli.script.natives.FindInput;
import org.sikuli.script.natives.FindResult;
import org.sikuli.script.natives.FindResults;
import org.sikuli.script.natives.Mat;
import org.sikuli.script.natives.TARGET_TYPE;
import org.sikuli.script.natives.Vision;
Where is the package org.sikuli.script.natives? I've also see a folder called native with some CPP and h files. Does it related to this? Do these files are used in sikuli with DLL files? Could you help to offer the relationship between DLL files and the CPP files?

Thanks,
Huangfu