Re: [Question #265665]: About how sikuli works

皇甫春峰 posted a new comment:
Hi RailMan:
   Our application don't support the for shortcut at the moment.
1.I use Screen.click() or Screen.doubleClick() to test again , but after the mouse move to the match position and clicked, the menu bar still disappeared. I test the software manually, even with left-click/double-click/right-click, the menu bar will not disappear,i don't know why is this..

2.I download the source code from address
https://github.com/sikuli/sikuli, what's the difference between this one
and https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-2014?