[Question #265760]: How to automate with pictures

Hello,

First of all, great job, really like it!
I am making an application to make automatic testing, using Selenium. In my app, you can click, type, and do other things with the elements on the web by using its id. However, when i have, for example, a webpage where you want to import a file from your computer, usually what happens is that you have a Browse button and when you click it a Windows pop-up opens for you to search for the file and import it. I'm having a problem with this, because my app can't detect anything from the Windows pop-up, only from the web. I think this problem could be solved by using something with images like you did here, that's why i was wondering if you could tell me more about how you did this in order for it to work.
Any help would be appreciated :).

Thank you.

Regards.