Re: [Question #264950]: Intermittent failure of Sikuli - unpaired surrogate

Geoff Bache is still having a problem:
It should also be said that I'm running a pure Python script from the
command line, using the setup described at

http://doc.sikuli.org/faq/010-command-line.html

using the section marked "Run a script from Command line using the
Sikuli contained Jython".

I notice now that your new version at

http://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.org/en/latest/faq/010-command-line.html

does not mention this possibility, is this no longer supported? Would be
a shame if so, as it's very useful to be able to just develop .py
scripts in an ordinary IDE and store the images elsewhere.

In any case, this might be affecting things.

Another weird thing is that I tried to work around this by examining
stderr after Sikuli exited and restarting it if it said "unpaired
surrogate", but then it always failed on subsequent attempts also. If I
restart the whole thing it usually works again straight afterwards...