Re: [Question #266136]: Sikuli CodeCompletion with PyCharm

Description changed to:
I have gone through all the PyCharm related questions on this board, but
still have a pending issue:

1. The Code Completion is not working for me. I get - Unresolved reference for "exists", "click" etc.
Also, if i import any Sikuli script into another i also get Unresolved reference,
My expectation is that these will all be recognized and i will get code completion.
I am using 1.1.0 latest April 28 build. I created a CLASSPATH to sikulixapi.jar , used
import org.sikuli.basics.SikulixForJython
Also, i am using Jython interpreter in Pycharm - C:\jython2.7rc3\bin\jython.exe

However, i dont know where to add the below path in PyCharm and how to add it.
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib

BTW..i must mention that i am able to run Sikuli successfully within
PyCharm as well as set breakpoints. The only remaining part is the Code
Completion.

Sikuli is a great Automation Tool and i look forward to a response.
Thanks