Re: [Question #266508]: using ctypes I get the error: 'module' object has no attribute 'WinDLL'

the ctypes module cannot be loaded in Jython environment.
Only modules that are completely written in Python language and do not have any native C/C++ libraries.

I do not have an easy solution for this.

You have to look out for a Jython or Java library that does what you want.
Other options are JNI and/or JNA.

I use the library bridj in SikuliX to issue a few Windows API calls for the system path handling.
(example: see org.sikuli.util.SysJNA.java)