[Question #266643]: Web application real time video detection with Sikuli

Hello,

I have an application (WEbRTC application) which uses cameras to capture the video. And I need to automate the test steps.

My test steps are:
1. Go to server URL
2. input the camera ID
3. click view button
4. Verify if video is streaming without any issue. (just verify if video is playing successfully or not)

Please somebody help me to automate this. :(
I want to use python + binding with selenium/sikuli to do this. Headless browser is great. Otherwise also fine.
( Since video is the real time streaming, I cannot capture screenshots and compare during test run. )

Please somebody provide me some code to automate these and verify if video is streaming or not at the earliest!

This would be great help. sthuthi23@xxxxxxxxx <-- emailing the solutions also works.

Thanks,
Sthuthi