Re: [Question #266772]: while not exists() or not exists(): does not seem to work

--- So I thought that I have to use "and" if both have to be fulfilled
and "or" if one of them is enough!?

yes, exactly.

But in program logic one has also take into account, what should happen in what case.
And with while it is so, that it runs until the condition (how complex it might be) becomes False.

Whereas the if condition inside the while-True loop, runs the break, if
the condition is True.

Nevertheless: I am rather sure, that "misbehaving" complex conditions
are one of the most causes for bugs (... and this is true for SikuliX
too ;-)