Re: [Question #266981]: opencv match score isn't eqaul on android with Sikulix onPC

WeiHun Huang is still having a problem:
Thanks, RaiMan.

I traced the VisionProxy part. But I cannot find how the opencv library are used till now.
It always ends on the files of natives directory.
Would you give me a hand on it?

I am not sure that I understand the meaning of the paragraph "The big difference against...."
Do you mean Sikuli use some skills to speed up  on template matching?
It will be very useful and important for Android. Some android devices don't have powerful processor.
Please tell me more about where to find more information.

I would like to do some things about version 2.  Hope that I can help on
testing or development.