Re: [Question #266528]: app.focus() not working after window title change (Windows 8.1)?

RaiMan requested more information:
ok, thanks.
the "first parameter character missing" is fixed. I will again trigger a build. ready latest in one hour.

--- I never got setUsing() to work by any method
this should work (since it does not loose the first character)

myApp = App(r"C:\work\ros-client\ros\build\cbxe2\bin\debug\ros.exe")
myApp.setUsing("-LP -W config\serverurl=pipe://./xros11904x;config\auth_mode=local;")
myApp.open()

--- But the startup time is still too slow to use this in practice in any case...
what time exactly are you talking about?