Re: [Question #266528]: app.focus() not working after window title change (Windows 8.1)?

Geoff Bache posted a new comment:
--- startup time regression
I'm not doing anything unexpected, and largely following your recommendations here.
I start Jython via

jython.bat -J-Xms64M -J-Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 usecase.py
<args_to_my_app>

and then in usecase.py I just do

import org.sikuli.basics.SikulixForJython  # @UnusedImport
from sikuli import *

# Change some settings...

app = App(" ".join(sys.argv[1:]))
app.open()
app.focus()
type(...)

I can try and add some timing printouts and report back though.

--- subsequent app.focus() doesn't work
I've done all three things you suggested and attached the log file here. Some of the printouts are mine of course but I hope it's obvious  where I try to return focus to the app, which doesn't work. The following search searches in the window which had focus anyway, and fails to find anything, obviously.